admin 发表于 2017-5-10 17:15:57

Where引导定语从句限定抽象名词先行词

Where引导定语从句限定抽象名词先行词After graduation she reached a point in her career where she had to decide what to do.You’ve reach a point where medicine can’t help.The crisis has reached a point where external help will have to be called in.We have reached a point where a change is needed.We’re just trying to reach a point where both sides will sit down together and talk.She had got to the point where she felt that she could not take any more.The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely.It was so confusing that eventually it got to the point where no one knew what was going on.Until such time as mankind has the sense to lower its population to the point where the planet can provide a comfortable support for all, people will have to accept more “unnatural food”. There are cases where the word “mighty” is used as an adverb. Drink-driving is one case where severe punishment seems to work as a deterrent.Today, we’ll discuss a number of cases where beginners of English fail to use the language properly. Today, we’ll discuss a number of cases where beginners of English fail to use the language properly.He got into a situation where it is hard to decide what is right and wrong.Cheating is most likely in situations where the vital interests are high and the chances of getting caught are low. If you risk something important, you cause it to be in a dangerous situation where you might lose it.She wants a job where her management skills can be put to good use. I don’t want a job where I’m chained to a desk all day.Those successful deaf dancers think that dancing is an activity where sight matters more than hearing. Those successful deaf dancers think that dancing is an activity where sight matters more than hearing.Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other. It’s put me in a position where I can’t afford to take the job.China’s reform and opening up has reached the stage where strong leadership is particularly needed.

忧郁草民乜 发表于 2023-9-16 23:42:20

非常不错,感谢分享!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Where引导定语从句限定抽象名词先行词